The San Francisco Map Fair is officially sold out.
To be added to a wait list for future booth space, please fill out the form below. Should we receive enough companies / organizations on the wait list, we will look into a larger venue for the fair.
Room Block at Hotel Diva
Hotel Diva is close to the best Things to do in San Francisco, San Francisco Restaurants, Shopping in San Francisco and more. Their artfully-designed, modern Guest Rooms are unlike anything you've seen before, and their helpful Concierge and other Hotel staff are standing by ready to ensure your stay far exceeds your expectations.
- Standard Queen and Double rooms are available Thursday (9/20) - Saturday (9/22) at $189 / night & Sunday at $249 / night.
- These rates do not include applicable state and local taxes of 16.45%
- A $25 fee will be charged per person for any triple or quadruple occupancy.
To reserve your room, you may call (415) 802 - 1737 and reference the "History in Your Hands Foundation," room block. You may also click the link below to reserve online.
San Francisco Map Fair - Exhibitor Registration
Booth information & pricing
- Booths 1 - 16 are regarded as Premium Booths. These are the first booth to receive foot traffic from incoming attendees. They each have a dimension of roughly 12 x 6 ft.
- These booths are priced at $2,500 each and include any tables (6 ft or 8 ft) and linens, and hanging materials.
- Booths 17 - 20 are situated upon a large, low-rising stage at the back of the Lodge. They each have dimensions of 10 x 4 ft and include any tables (6 ft or 8 ft) and linens, and hanging materials.
- Booths 17 & 18 are no longer available.
- Booths 19 & 20 are priced at $1,400 each.
- Booths 21 - 23 are situated upon a large, low-rising stage at the back of the Lodge. They each have dimensions of 12 x 6 ft and include any tables (6 ft or 8 ft) and linens, and hanging materials.
- These booths are priced at $1,700 each.
- All booths will be a pipe and drape construction with a set of four track lights for custom spot lighting.
- The hanging system to be used will be black chain and s-hooks, along with binder clips. This is the same system used at the 2016 Chicago International Map Fair and the 2017 San Francisco Map Fair. The only hanging limitation is heavy framed items. For such items, we suggest a sturdy, floor easel (not to be provided by the San Francisco Map Fair).
- All booths will be fully equipped with a power strip, lighting, company signage, table(s), table linen, print racks, and a trash bin.