Booths in red that are already SOLD OUT include 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 22, 23, 24,26, 27
San Francisco Map Fair - Exhibitor Registration
Booth information & pricing
- Booths 1 - 14 are regarded as Premium Booths. These are the first booth to receive foot traffic from incoming attendees. They each have a dimension of 13 x 6 ft with the exception of booths 1 and 8 that have a dimension of 12 x 6 ft.
- They are priced at $2,500 each and include any table an print rack combination that will fit within their respective space.
- Booths 15 - 27 are regarded as Standard Booths. These booths are situated upon a large, low-rising stage at the back of the Lodge. They each have dimensions of 10 x 4 ft and include one 8 ft table or one 6 ft table and one large print rack per booth.
- Booths 15 - 18 are no longer available.
- Booths 19 - 27 are priced at $1,200 each.
- All booths will be a pipe and drape construction with a set of four track lights for custom spot lighting.
- The hanging system to be used will be black chain and s-hooks, along with binder clips. This is the same system used at the 2016 Chicago International Map Fair. The only hanging limitation is heavy framed items. For such items, we suggest a sturdy, floor easel (not to be provided by the San Francisco Map Fair).
- All booths will be fully equipped with a power strip, lighting, company signage, table(s), table linen, a trash bin, and optional print rack(s) at no extra cost.
Hotel block information
- We have a room block at the Stanford Court Hotel, a four star hotel located in Nob Hill.
- Our group block rate is good for September 14 - 18, 2017. To book outside the blocked dates, please contact Reservations at email@example.com.
- Room rates for the Stanford Court are as follows.
- Deluxe (One Queen) $175.00 + tax
- Deluxe (One King) $189.00 + tax
- Premier (Two Queens) $199.00 + tax
- You may reserve your room online by clicking to the "Reserve My Room" button below.
- If you wish to speak with live agents for your reservation, please call 1-877-348-6879 or in-house reservations at 1-415-989-3500 with group code HJB.