Booths in red that are already SOLD OUT include 17, 18
San Francisco Map Fair - Exhibitor Registration
Booth information & pricing
- Booths 1 - 16 are regarded as Premium Booths. These are the first booth to receive foot traffic from incoming attendees. They each have a dimension of roughly 12 x 6 ft.
- These booths are priced at $2,500 each and include any tables (6 ft or 8 ft) and linens, and hanging materials.
- Booths 17 - 20 are situated upon a large, low-rising stage at the back of the Lodge. They each have dimensions of 10 x 4 ft and include any tables (6 ft or 8 ft) and linens, and hanging materials.
- Booths 17 & 18 are no longer available.
- Booths 19 & 20 are priced at $1,400 each.
- Booths 21 - 23 are situated upon a large, low-rising stage at the back of the Lodge. They each have dimensions of 12 x 6 ft and include any tables (6 ft or 8 ft) and linens, and hanging materials.
- These booths are priced at $1,700 each.
- All booths will be a pipe and drape construction with a set of four track lights for custom spot lighting.
- The hanging system to be used will be black chain and s-hooks, along with binder clips. This is the same system used at the 2016 Chicago International Map Fair and the 2017 San Francisco Map Fair. The only hanging limitation is heavy framed items. For such items, we suggest a sturdy, floor easel (not to be provided by the San Francisco Map Fair).
- All booths will be fully equipped with a power strip, lighting, company signage, table(s), table linen, print racks, and a trash bin.
Hotel block information - IMPORTANT! . . . please read
- At the moment there is a massive conference finishing up as the map fair would begin. For this reason, there are not any room rates for Thursday, September 27th. Any block that we could make would only run from Friday, September 28th - Monday, October 1st.
- Within the registration form, you will find a survey question regarding the map fair dates. The options are...
- Keep the fair dates the same and deal with a shortened block rate
- Move the fair to the week prior and take advantage of a more reasonable hotel rate.
- There is also a third option to indicate that the dates are of no importance.